Our QHSE (Quality, Health & Safety and Environment) policies support our mission of providing reliable, competitive electronic and electromechanical solutions to the railway industry. Our QHSE policies are implemented through short-, medium-, and long-term targets in alignment with our commitment to continuous improvement. Our companywide QHSE Integrated Management System is used to implement QHSE initiatives, assign resources, and track progress. It is based on the ISO/TS 22163, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 17025 standards.
At Sécheron Hasler Group, quality means contributing to the efficiency, productivity, and safety of the global railway industry by designing, manufacturing, commissioning, and maintaining tested, reliable products and solutions to our customers.
Our approach to quality is based on the following principles:
- We are nothing without our customers. Our success depends on our capacity to efficiently anticipate and address our customers’ needs.
- Quality procedures and management are fully integrated into all stages of our product development, manufacturing, delivery, and maintenance processes.
- Every single product we make is factory tested before delivery and meets or exceeds the expected level of performance; environmental impacts are part of our quality criteria.
- We strive to constantly add value to our products and solutions through technological innovation.
- We encourage our employees to take initiatives and hold them accountable for their work. We support our employees through regular training.
Both Sécheron and HaslerRail are ISO/TS 22163 and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Health & Safety and Environment (HSE)
Sécheron Hasler Group’s HSE policies are managed from corporate headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland to ensure that all employees at all of our companies and third parties involved in our business adhere to the procedures in place. The goal is to protect people from occupational injuries and illnesses and limit the impact of our business on the environment.
Our HSE Integrated Management System covers all areas of our business, including R&D, supply chain, manufacturing, packing and shipping, maintenance, and after-sales service.
The system is based on the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards and is compliant with all HSE-related laws and regulations in force in the countries in which we operate.
Health, safety, and environmental performance are vital to our success. Therefore, we allocate funding and human and material resources to the administration of our HSE Integrated Management System.