Validation Test Engineer
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Career Category: Research, Development, Design, Engineering
- Lead test equipment software and hardware design in order to ensure and supervise the validation of new embedded software for our protection and control equipment (analyze requirements, define test scenario and assessment criteria)
- Responsible for the development of testing equipment (for development and production) which include electrical design, automation software development, troubleshooting and maintaining all aspects including documentation
- System design with the ability to plan, specify and carry out the development of new test systems from quote through acceptance
- Through the extensive use of LabVIEW software development, maintain test software
- Responsible for the development and the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives with the production site (China)
- Responsible for the qualification (EMC, safety, climatic and mechanical tests) of all electronic equipment according to IEC 60255-1, EN 50121standards.
- Plan and supervise calibration of measurement tools for TPS BU in Geneva.
- Background in Engineering University degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or similar
- Technical competencies and experience for at least 1 year in the fields of test practices, electronics (analog and digital) and software.
- You are fluent in English, able to undersand French (any other language is an asset)
- Do you have the experience of LabVIEW (Core 2 or Core 3), knowledge and experience with DAQ products and an experience with SQL databases
- Ability to connect into a small team and project setup quickly, but equally capable to work independently.
- Good communication and intercultural skills.
What We Offer
We are an international company offering good social conditions and a great working environment and atmosphere.
Apply Today * required
Validation Test Engineer Geneva, Switzerland Sécheron SA - Geneva, Switzerland
- Sécheron SA - Geneva, Switzerland
- HR department
Rue du Pré-Bouvier 25
1242 Satigny – Geneva
- +41 22 739 41 11