AREA SALES MANAGER – Poland
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Career Category: Sales, Business development
- Initiate and improve relations with key Polish rolling stock and substations manufacturers
- Provide technical expertise, drive customer-oriented activities
- Implement company´s strategies
- Introduce Sécheron´s products on future platforms
- Identify sales leads in industrial applications and converting them to sustainable sales: energies, power generation, DC drives, etc.
- Develop After Sales Service
What do we require?
- Successful experiences in B2B sales to the railway industry
- Experience in business development and build-up of new clients
- Experience to create business network
- Reliability and responsibility together with analytical mind
- Experience with ERP systems is advantage
- University degree in Electrical Engineering (Degree in Business Administration or Marketing could be acceptable)
- English & Polish knowledge at a good communicative level
- Strong communicative skills
- Good technical understanding, focus oriented person
What can we offer?
- Interesting job position in a dynamically growing company
- Opportunities for professional and career growth developed internationally
- International business trips (Poland)
- Financial compensation based on work results
- Professional training
- Flexible working hours
- Annual compensation, transport allowance, meal vouchers, pension plan contribution
- 5 weeks of vacation and other….
- Location: Poland
We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Apply Today * required
AREA SALES MANAGER – Poland Prague, Czech Republic Sécheron Hasler CZ - Prague
- Sécheron Hasler CZ - Prague
- HR department
Praha 9 – Běchovice
- +420 731 44 6223